Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Eagle Ad Update

I am delighted to report that several churches and Choices Medical Center have actually responded to the blasphemous ad placed by proaborts. I haven't seen the ad, but I hear it covered all false claims. I'm certain they did an excellent job. So, kudos for them and a great big "thank you" from all of us.

I have distributed copies of the ad I penned and even used it to preach onsite this morning. I don't think this should end with just one response. No, I think we should keep pointing out their perversion of Scripture to God's glory.

Our God is truly an awesome God. If we don't act like we believe this, He just might give our job to the rocks.

And He answered and said unto them, "I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out." -- Luk 19:40

I say, Let not our tongues be silent; but rather, let us proclaim His truth to the world. As long as we are in the world, let us not fail to insist He be honored.

Blessings,

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment