Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What Should the Called Preach?

When we are sick, we take the medicine that our ailment requires. We don't take cough syrup for an upset stomach. We don't stop taking what we need to take what we want, either. No, we continue with the appropriate therapy until better.

Some think I teach too much on the shedding of innocent blood. Well, this nation is dying largely because we have shed innocent blood like God approved. We have angered Him greatly by misrepresenting His word, and Him. It is what ails us.

While it's true I do sometimes venture off this path, the truth is this is what God is saying. If I spoke for myself, it would be easy to find another subject to preach on. Since I do not speak for myself, I must continue to say what He tells me to.

It grieves me that so few grasp this reality. They want to have their ears tickled with the wonders His word presents us with, but we are dying because so many refuse to take the medicine He attempts to serve us.

I think folks should be much more concerned with those who aren't preaching this. They should wonder who they're listening to, because this is the message for the time, and there'll be no other until we either repent sincerely or God finishes His judgment on our lack of regard for Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment