Thursday, June 2, 2016

Baby Saved From the Pit of Hell This Morning

Beautiful morning here in Wichita, KS. God is with us. He is blessing and honoring the work of His servants. This morning we had the great blessing of helping an expectant mom understand the truth of God's word regarding sin, particularly the premeditated sin of abortion.

This wonderful young lady came hesitantly to the pit. She knows God. She prays. She believes. She confessed she was even asking God if He would be with her if she aborted her child. I assured her God would not help her sin.

It's a sad thing that folks have to be assured about something like this, but we have a lot of false teachers in the pulpit these days. They want God to look merciful according to how they view mercy, but they slander Him in the process. The truth is God is very merciful. He absolutely is. He gave His only Son in an incredible act of mercy. I do mean to say that the sacrifice of Christ is God's plan for sin.

We are to repent of sin, and be redeemed from sin by the acceptance of Yeshua, His Son, as our LORD. This means we are to turn from our sin and embrace the holiness of God. So, we walk away from sin to Him.

The idea that God will help us sin is completely unScriptural, because sin separates us from God. If we choose to remain in our sin, we choose to be without God. So, God's not going to go with us or help us sin.

This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. -- 1 Joh 1:5

In Scripture light and dark often refer to purity and sin, respectively. In this case John is saying that God is completely without sin. Therefore, He will not help you or me or anyone else sin. He's not going to go with you to have an abortion. He won't help you lie. He won't bless your stealing, etc. That's not who He is. If you believe someone has been with you while you do these things, you might want to see an exorcist, because that kind of support comes from the other side -- the evil one.

So, this young woman is in a very bad situation. She wants to honor God. She wants to be in God's graces, but she is in a bad relationship. She has very little money. She has no job, and she has a particularly difficult living arrangement. So, it was a very difficult decision for her. Praise God, though, because she did choose life.

Now she told me flat out that what caused her to choose life was my insistence that God will not help her sin. I pointed out that the LORD took the nails in His hands and feet for our sin. So, it is a very big deal for Him.

The things is she really is going to need our help. I told her I had money in my wallet that I would give her right then, and we truly talked to her at length trying to reassure her. As it happened I did have some money on me. So, I did give her what I could. It's not enough, to be sure, but it is a start.

Folks, this is what it is like to be working outside a pit. If we do not have money on us, we cannot prove to them we will help them. Today, I did, but that has not always been true. There have been many times I would not have been able to help her. Praise God for today, but you pray about tomorrow. These are instant needs. They won't wait for me to come beg for money here. And the truth is, this mother will need a lot of help. She has no clothes, no car . . . her problems are real and they are significant. She did choose life for her baby, but she chose so because we promised to do all we could for her.

If you would like to help this young woman, send what you want her to have marked for Sharifa. I will see to it that she gets it. I know where she lives because I gave her a ride home. She will need baby clothes, maternity clothes, furniture -- well, everything, because this is her first child. She is a beautiful, kind, and loving young mother. She just needed a little help to see through the fog. Please help us help her. She is very appreciative, very sweet. She needs us to be Christ for her. As I've said, I don't always have money on me. It takes quite a bit to do all I do. So, this is on top of everything else that's already coming out of our personal pockets, and we're neither rich nor what most would call "well-off". No, we're a one income family. I just can't sit by while children die, and act like it doesn't matter. You may be able to, but I simply cannot.

Children of the Heart, Sharifa
P. O. Box 573
Andover, KS 67002

Blessings,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment