Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Update -- Praise Report!

When I realized the pad of my foot was growing, I decided to go to the doctor today. As it turns out, nothing is broken! It's badly inflamed, swollen, etc.; but not broken. The misshapen toe is apparently "jammed". I don't know. It looks pretty bad, doesn't bend, is flat rather than arched as it originally was, and is completely out of it's normal position -- in relation to the other toes. However, the X-rays show no breakage. Go figure.

I had been asking the LORD how I was supposed to preach when I can't even walk, and for healing according to His will. So, who knows? Maybe He healed me, but left the toe looking out of whack? Whatever pleases Him suits me just fine. I'm just glad to be able to get back at it. Sitting in my recliner gets old fast. I am way over my maximum tolerance for it.

So, pray with me that tomorrow's effort will open eyes and change hearts. To God be the glory!


Blessings,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment