Friday, June 10, 2016

Being Separate

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not unclean things; and I will receive you, and I will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. -- 2 Cor 6:17, 18

It is easy for us to forget what a separation there is between us and the unsaved, but the gap is truly a great chasm with no connecting bridge. We toss them life-lines in hope of retrieving them from the pits of hell, but we cannot force them to take hold and, thereby, be delivered. No, they have to be willing to be saved. They have to grasp the need, and take hold of the rope.

God is long-suffering. He has been sending me, and others, into His fields, and inciting us to call out to all who would listen. The effort is huge, with some running as hard as they possibly can. I preach with all I am, surrendering myself to Him so that I literally vibrate with His presence. My voice, which is often weak of itself, is strong and carries quite well -- when I preach. Understand, I am not saying that I am anything. No, I'm saying that God's effort to reach the lost and dying is quite powerful through those He is speaking through. It's astonishing, really. Even at this late hour, He cares this much.

Still, there is a separation happening. We are being separated. I lost all contact with many I had been witnessing to. I knew it was coming, but the finality of it has been shocking nonetheless. You see, God does care, but there are limits. He will only allow us to call out for so long. When hearts are hard, and a people will not listen; He does separate us in time.

There are some I have been speaking to for years, quite literally many years. And yet, they continue to say, "I will do what I believe God wants me to." This generally means they will continue to do what they have been doing; rather than, respond to the word given them. It's a distressful thing. I'm tossing them a life-line, and they are throwing it back at me. They do not realize the position they are really in. They've done what they do so long, telling themselves that God has made an exception for them, that they are completely blind to the fact they are on the wrong side of the chasm!

Many of these have created "ministries" in their heads that God is not even remotely involved in. From animal rescue to caring for people's graves, they ignore the things that are destroying this nation for the trifles they love. Nowhere in Scripture does God call us to save animals before children, but millions of professing Christians now claim He has called them to do just that. They bankrupt themselves for dogs and cats, but ignore babies being tortured to death in their own backyard! Some would spare no expense to decorate a grave, but won't even consider pennies to save the children! And these are just two of the more ridiculous claims I know of. To our great shame there are many other things folks have made idols of without even realizing it reflects a love of things; rather than, a love for Him.

Yeshua said unto him, "Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God." -- Luk 9:60

I dreamt the entire area was on fire. Sadly, it was not the fire of the Spirit; but rather, the fire of hell. Whole areas were being burned to force people from their homes. We were being driven away so that those who have been brought in could take what they wanted. Few were given time to retrieve anything. Most fled with the clothes on their backs. The entire countryside was ablaze. Literally, for miles and miles, the fires raged.

The most perplexing part of what's happening to our nation is the way so many believe they will be untouched by it. They think their little microcosm will remain intact. It won't. Even those who have been running in obedience will be affected. Everyone will suffer cataclysmic loss.

We are being stripped of what we love -- as a nation. First, our monetary wealth was siphoned off. Next, we will lose our physical wealth -- our homes, our vehicles, etc. This has already happened to a certain extent in places, but I believe it will become more prevalent. Because we have loved our wealth so much more than Him, it will be taken from us. We are already unwelcome strangers in our own land. Soon, we will be wanderers, too.

Not only is God separating me from some, but I have separated myself from some, too. I don't want the pain. They will not listen, though I plead with them -- I literally have pled with them for many years. Still, they refuse to hear. So, I have cut them off. It just gets to be too much after a time. Their disregard starts to feel like a sword in the side. It is not a time of rejoicing nor something to do lightly. No, it is grievous. It is painful, because I do care. It does matter, but the willfully blind -- after a time, do get to be just too much.

There are three -- seriously, three things that God is profoundly angry with us for:

1. Preferring other gods over Him,
2. Disrespecting the cross, and
3. Shedding innocent blood.

For these three things He is destroying us. If we will not regard Him enough to repent of these three, we will be destroyed. I cannot make it any clearer. These are costing us our nation. These He will not justify us for. These He will separate us over.

I grieve for this nation. I weep over my people. Many of those I have been cut off from just break my heart, but I cannot make anyone grasp the rope. No, you're going to have to do that yourselves. All I can do is tell you the truth, and I have done that. Even when you did not want to hear it, I told you. Some of you I have even begged, but you cling to your delusions. Some do so, because it was only me who told you.

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in His presence. -- 1 Cor 1:27 - 29

I have not said that I am anything, nor do I consider myself as such. No, I have said I know what God is saying, and I have only said that because He has profoundly proven out that it is Him speaking. Further, the message itself is supported by Scripture. It is entirely Biblical and completely in line with His nature. Nonetheless many have spurned it merely because they disregarded me. They did not take the Word for His because it came through me. And, so, we are being separated -- dispersed.

I expect to lose the website, this blog -- fb is already gone. There may well be no contact, at all, in the very near future. For this reason I got up very early this morning, and sought the LORD, and I have written this in response to warn you. I do get to make the laws here. No, God did that long ago. My job is to speak what He gives me. I really don't know how I could do that any louder.

We need to repent like Ninevah. We need to set aside the idols of our hearts and seek God with all we are. God has not changed. He doesn't make exceptions. We will either be obediently blessed or disobediently cursed. It really is that simple. So, ask yourself: How cursed do you really want to be? How much hell do you really want to leave your children? You're choosing just this even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment