Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Some Comments on "The Air of Heaven"

Some of you may know that I have written a book at God's bidding. It's called "The Air of Heaven", and deals with things He has shown me over the years -- things that many in the pulpit refuse to deal honestly with, things that are destroying our nation; but also, the truth of Who He is and who we are called to be. 

What you may not know is that I have given several copies away to those in God's service, including some who quite well known. I did so in an attempt to draw them to addressing these issues in hopes it would bring the revival we need so badly. Sadly, most failed to appreciate what they had received.

Recently a sweet brother started to read and comment on the book. I thought I would share his comments here. Both comments are from Lowell Mahler.

The Air of Heaven
I am up to page 46.
Love this book Sister! There is absolutely no doubt that the Holy Spirit leads you and you listen to Him and obey Him. I love the way you write. God is really using you. 


I am up to page 59. I have read books from Tozer, Moody, Wigglesworth, and many other preachers.

This book (The Air of Heaven) is a must read, for Christians that listen to and follow the Holy Spirit. So far, I would rate it A+. When I finish reading it, I plan on giving it my "review". I feel the Holy Spirit speaking to the reader in every page. Everyone should read this book ! I love it.

Truly, I am a simple believer, but by God's grace I have become His messenger. I believe that when those in leadership places fail to be true leaders, it is the common person's duty to stand up and replace them. I don't say this pridefully. Truth is I find it very shameful that our leaders who turn a blind eye and deaf ear to God's word for our time. It's embarrassing. However, I refuse to stand silently by when we can repent without them, and return to God's mercy.

Brothers and Sisters, God wants to forgive us. He's just waiting for us to repent. Read the book. Find out what we need to repent of. Find out why. Don't let their silence keep you in the dark.

Blessings,

Betty


www.children-of-the-heart.com/AoH.shtml


No comments:

Post a Comment