Monday, June 13, 2016

The Wicked Shall be Like Chaff

As I was preparing for the day, I said to the LORD, "I do not know what to say, today. I do not know how to proceed."

He answered and said, "The wicked shall be like chaff."

This comes from the first chapter of Psalms. No, I did not look it up. I merely recalled it when He said it.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in His law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. -- 1:1-6

Once again, the Spirit is calling for a separation from the ungodly. As I preached the message today, I was profoundly aware that time really has run out for the non repentant. Any who hope to be saved must repent now. Very soon it will be too late.

I am seeking Him for a more definite time frame, but everything He shows me has an urgency to it. We are actively making plans as I ask. I learned today that some others are advising Christians to be prepared to move quickly. I believe much will depend are how prepared we are.

In the dream I saw many escaping Kansas, but there have been many here who sought to deliver the children. Some have given countless hours of their time, and all of their heart to saving these precious babies. The sad thing is many, many more will perish because they regarded neither the children or the holy God of heaven.

I had hoped by calling for revival that He would give us that first, but I do not believe that will happen now. Perhaps there will be some form of revival as we go, but I do not think it will come here.

Whatever God wills is what will be. Fighting Him is the greatest folly there is. I have assured Him I will go and do as pleases Him. If you are wise, you will do the same. No one -- especially pseudo-Christians -- will escape His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment