Thursday, May 12, 2016

This Morning's Insight

For some time now I have been preaching and teaching what the LORD has shown me regarding this nation. Along the way there have been some who have got it; that is they understood that what I am saying is not only of God, it is what we need to hearken to. Astonishingly though, most of these have had so little regard for the effort, that they have marginalized it. Now, I know that it is popular to believe that God will have mercy on us without our true repentance, or that God isn't really angry with us at all. And, some, have even been teaching that we are about to see a great outpouring of revival. So, I inquired of the LORD if, perhaps, I had been speaking amiss? Or if things had changed without my knowing?

The first thing He did was to remind me of the remarkable things that have been happening as I go and do according to His will. It would be inappropriate to remark on some of these things, but there is no denying that God been moving through this ministry. Many have been strongly affected. Some on the sidelines have repeatedly voiced their amazement at how clearly the onsite effort has been revived by these things.

The second thing He did was to put me in Ezekiel.

For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel; not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have harkened unto thee. -- 3:5, 6

The thing to understand is that we are like ancient Israel. They would not listen to the warnings God sent them, nor did they respect or appreciate the messenger. Neither have many I have spoken to; but rather, they continue with the ones who were not getting the job done, and the ineffective path.

It grieves my heart, but the day may soon come when I am cut off from all I have been attempting to reach; and they, given into the hands of the Holy God of Heaven -- who will not have mercy on them, because they would not listen.

Today I am taking out the new brochure "Come Singing". Hopefully, some eyes and hearts will be opened. Hopefully, some will turn.

In Him,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment