Monday, May 23, 2016

Just Show Up

As I've been pondering my recent dream regarding this nation, the LORD has been clarifying certain aspects of it. One thing He has made quite clear is that we are losing the battle for our nation because the warriors choose not to come to the battlefield.

Abortion is central to the destruction of our nation. It absolutely is. It is central to the three issues God is angry about. It is a Disrespect of the Cross to treat the shedding of their innocent blood as though it were nothing.

Keep thee far from a false matter, and the innocent and righteous slay thou not. -- Exo 23:7

Abortion is propped by lies. "It's not a baby. It's a blob of unaware tissue." Yet, the science is clear. It is a baby who fights for its life. "A woman has a right to her own body." It's not the woman's body that is being killed. The child in the womb is a distinctive, separate person. "It's like an alien invader, taking over her body." Really?! No. The child in the womb is exactly where God ordained it to be. Therefore, it is an innocent, helpless tiny human. It should be protected by law. It is protected by God's law. So, abortion is both a "false matter" and the slaying of an innocent person, meaning it is both the sin of  disrespecting the cross and the sin of shedding innocent blood. Which are, in case you haven't been following my posts, two and three on God's list against us.

Point number one is that we have loved other gods, literally, that we have loved other gods so much we no longer even know Him. Guess what? People have abortions because they love other gods. In this nation we have made false gods of ourselves, our wealth, and our careers. It is more important to us to be powerful, physically appealing, and/or wealthy than to be godly. We literally shun holiness like it was an infection -- a plague. We hold to form of holiness, wanting to look good; but we absolutely do not want to actually be holy. No, that would be too radical, too "offensive"! We'd rather loose our nation to God's wrath, than offend our neighbor to save it.

In the dream some of torches carried by those who refused to fight the croc were fairly bright in the beginning. However, as the dream progressed they grew steadily dimmer. As they went off into the darkness some flickered and went out. Others became just embers, barely twinkling in the distance. None shown brightly.

Those that busied themselves white-washing the inside of their pristine cathedrals had more light because they banded together. However, they purposely ignored the outer walls. So, the inside they devoted themselves to looked glamorous, but the outside was literally falling apart. Even as I stood surveying them, I knew their lights would dim, too. It was an illusion. They busied themselves with an illusion.

This group represents our illustrious spiritual leaders. They have made their fortunes and their fame on claiming to know the word of God, and being the ones we should go to for counsel and wisdom on all things Godly. They are not giant fighters. They know. They understand even better than I, but they will not battle the enemy. They will not show up. They will watch this nation fall from their ivory towers and lament it's passing, but they will not come to the battlefield.

Now, I do mean that the LORD showed me that I am not really the one to be fighting this battle. There are others far better equipped. They are more educated. They are more knowledgable. They were more spiritual. They should be standing where I am, and doing what I am doing; but they will not fight.

I'm Celtic/Indian. That's my physical heritage. If I understand correctly, I have both Cherokee and Chickasaw blood in my veins; and multiple helpings of Irish. So, I'm a scrapper. You mess with my children and you better do it on the run, cause I will get you. Size doesn't matter. Skill doesn't either. I'm coming after you and you'll know I've laid a hand on you. It's just who I am.

I've sinned so greatly that I deserved to be put to death. I've run from Him. I've argued with Him. I've done everything except completely walk away from Him. But He had mercy on me, exceedingly great mercy. So, I love Him too much to not fight the giant -- or, in this case, the croc. I'm on the battlefield, and I'm taking the fight to him as hard as I can.

You need to understand that the ONLY way to save this nation is to get back inline with God's will. We cannot do that without coming to the battlefield. Washington is truly a lost cause. You can keep on fighting to restore it, but God is not going to allow you to succeed until we earnestly repent. Propping up the church is not going to change things. That's truly an illusion. Without God there is no church. Until we repent -- in actions; rather than, the lip service we've been giving, He's going to continue seeing to it we fail. Your guns won't save you, either. Sorry, bullets are nothing to Him. All you'll do is loose your family, and everything else you're fighting for. No, pleasing God is our only hope.

It was a disturbing dream. Some have already said, "Well, I guess we'll see!" My answer to that? The willfully blind will be blind, and Don't come crying to me when the darkness overcomes you. You know what, if you can't see how clearly this describes what's going on here, I can't help you. I don't know that you can be helped. Seriously. The hand writing on our wall is skyscraper high in bold print. We have sewn death and death is what we'll reap.

I'm screaming and fighting as hard as I as know how to, and I'm not even the one who should be leading this charge. If this world continues, centuries from now scholars will say, "The United States collapsed because their warriors failed to show up on the battlefield!" Wow, what a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment