Saturday, May 14, 2016

Every Knee Shall Bow

These days some are so caught up in their own perceived superiority that they just do not grasp the reality of God's pre-eminent control over His creation. They are so weighed down with the reasoning of man that they are completely off-the-grid ignorant about God. To them He is some weak-kneed, old fool that need not be respected or feared. They think "every knee will bow" is just wishful thinking.

Some of us know that we will bow because we are so enraptured with Him already. It'll be a loving, submissive swoon -- an, "Oh, my LORD, my Master, joy-of-my-soul" acknowledgement. Like in old movies, where the servant is so willfully subjected that they cannot even look up out of respect, we will fall at His feet in complete adoration.

Others believe that when the LORD quoted Isaiah in Romans (14:11) He was saying that we would feel compelled to acknowledge Him for who He is purely because we would suddenly realize who He is. To some extent I believe this to be true, but I also know that there will be something even more impressive at work. The key lies in creation itself, and it is something we all need to be feasting on. 

The formula for spiritual acuity is input equal outgo. What you feed your spirit shows up in what you say and do. In other words, if you predominantly dine on filth, you will gravitate to filth. If you routinely consider God's amazing abilities, you will live expecting Him to be amazing. One of the best places to see how truly amazing He is lies in how He created everything that is.

"And God said . . . " Gen 1:3

Now, I asked God regarding this years ago and He showed me a vision. I'm not going to try to qualify what I saw. I just going to tell you what I saw. That's because I can't explain it in any other fashion except to say that I asked of Him like a child and He showed me like a Father explaining the inexplicable to His child. 

So, there He was standing in pitch darkness which was absolutely void of anything but that darkness, and He opened up His mouth and out came . . . well, everything that He called to being. Planets just popped out, and went swirling away from Him, suns too. One after another they just suddenly existed at His command. I was completely spellbound, giddy with delight. So, I know -- and no one will ever be able to take it from me -- that He literally spoke everything into being.

Sometime later I had another experience -- actually I've had several of these -- where I felt the power of God in my own person. At one point He touched me ever so gently and I was propelled off of my sofa to a standing position. I had been extremely weak; but afterwards, I was suddenly quite strong. 

That touch, and others, was on a molecular level. Quite literally, He caused my molecules to rush to obey Him. His presence excited them. It was like being able to feel the very atoms of my being as the electrons rushed around their respective nuclei.

Now, there is no real way to know if atoms even existed at creation. For all we know God could have created them then, too. The point is that when He speaks the most basic of things absolutely rush to respond, each piece building on another with lightning speed to conform to His wishes.

So, when He assured us "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess", what He was really saying was that our knees will bend, and our tongues will confess whether we like it or not. The most basic part of our makeup will see to it. There won't be any hesitation. There won't be any argument or discussion. We'll bow. We absolutely will confess. It's a "done deal" even now. To not do so would be like the earth refusing to orbit the sun on it's own authority. Such authority does not exist. So, the earth will not resist. It cannot. Neither can we.

Now, tell me about your mountain. I guarantee you if it's not moving, you've missed something. It has NO choice but to comply if you are acting according to God's will, and in right relation with Him. It cannot resist. It cannot because it consists of those same basic elements, elements that God gave us authority over. 

And Yeshua said unto them, "Because of your unbelief; for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, 'Remove hence to yonder place'; and it shall remove. And Nothing shall be impossible unto you." -- Mat 17:20

Speak to your mountain again. If it doesn't move, go back to God and ask Him where you missed it. That mountain has no say in the matter unless you're out of line with God's will, or low on faith. If it's faith, ask God to "help your unbelief" (Mar 9:24). If it's because you're out of line, you better get that straightened out or not being able to move mountains won't be your only problem.

It is time to be bold for the LORD. We need to be working and living in mountain-moving faith, but it takes real commitment -- disciple style commitment. We need to determine to not just be obedient, but actively working according to His will to His glory.

Blessings,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment