Monday, May 2, 2016

Update

Much has changed since the last time I posted here. I've finished and published my book, "The Air of Heaven". I've started preaching out at the death pit here in Wichita. And I've been blessed immeasurably by the God's grace. Often people mistakenly believe that to be an active pro lifer, one must also be angry and unhappy. While it is very sad that this nation continues to kill the children, I feel quite blessed to be called to offer His Word to the dying. For that reason you will often find me smiling even out at the pit.

Recently I have lost all contact with my brothers and sisters on Facebook. I don't really know if my account has been frozen or if I'm having computer problems. All that is certain is that I can no longer update them on the work here. Great things are happening in Wichita. The effort to open eyes and hearts to the truth is having an effect. Almost everyday we see more evidence of change.

So, I am going to take up blogging again, and hopefully, those who really care will take time to stop in from time to time and read about what God is doing in our little neck of the woods.

Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. -- Col 4:2


Blessings,

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment