Sunday, January 15, 2017

God's Warning

When you truly work for God, you have to say what He is saying. And this is what He says:

"Repent! Repent with weeping and wailing. Repent in your words and your deeds. I will hear nothing else for your words have been empty, and meaningless. Your hearts are far from Me, and your deeds are wicked!"

"Repent! Turn away from your false Gods of wealth and self. Poverty beats separation. Separation is what you will get if you do not stop considering your wealth before Me. Do I not provide for you? Have I not given you much? Why then do you anger Me with your endless pursuit of riches? Poverty is what you will know, and that, greatly!"

"Repent! Stop claiming My Laws are optional! I did not send MY SON to the cross that you might remain in your sin. I do not go with you to sin. I do not make special allowances for your sin. It grieves Me. It insults Me! The whip is what I have for you if you do not return to holiness!"

"Repent! Stop shedding innocent blood. Your land is defiled by it. It's stench fills My nostrils and I am sick with it! How lazy you have been in Your regard of Me. Do not servants wait upon the Master? Yet, you have waited on Me to do work intended for you. Get up, you sluggard! Do something about the children, and the helpless that are slaughtered among you or by My word you shall be the one slaughtered!"

"Repent, for I am coming, and I will separate those who are Mine in truth from those who only claim to be. Be careful, lest you be one of the later!"

*****************

Regarding abortion: It is important to remember that God does not call us to violence. No, we are to speak, protest, offer help, teach, etc. Killing an abortionist or clinic workers just puts them in hell. If God wants them taken out, He really doesn't need our help to do that. No, He'll give them a heart-attack, cancer . . . the list of His ability to end us is endless. So, do not take this warning as incentive to violence. It is a call to righteous resistance, not violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment