Thursday, April 27, 2017

Today's Message

The Scripture the LORD gave me this morning is quite interesting:

For he clave to the LORD, and departed not from following Him, but kept His commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses. And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth -- 2 Ki 18:6, 7

So much of the time the LORD has me base what I preach on Deuteronomy 28:15-20; the curses that come from disobedience. Today, He said, "Tell them of the blessings that come of obedience; that they might know the difference and turn before it is too late."

So, I preached this morning on how He rewards our diligent obedience. I pointed out that Hezekiah was so determined to please God that he tore down the altars where the Israelites sacrificed their children to false gods (2 Ki 18:4), and warred against neighboring nations who also worshipped false gods (v. 7, 8.)

God wants to forgive, but they are running out of time. So, I pled with them to turn back while they still could. To be like Hezekiah, choosing to buck the system; rather than, go with the flow.

The pit near empty, with only a few workers inside. I know by the Spirit that they have been experiencing His rebuke in their personal lives. This is one of the reasons it is so imperative that we preach at the pits. They must be told the truth. They must be offered salvation. And the must be rebuked.

Please pray with me that the hell-hole will be totally closed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment