Thursday, April 6, 2017

Street Preaching

So I went out in the Spirit, and preached on fire at the local abortuary. Yes, the demons were horrified; but I bound, rebuked, and cast them out as I arrived. The Spirit was strong on me and the message was clear:

To the parents:  Leave this pit of hell quickly. Understand God's law regarding them (citing appropriate Scripture), and flee this place!

To the workers:  You have been judged! You refused to repent, and God's wrath is coming soon against you. Repent now. Leave now. Tomorrow may seriously be too late. (Again, citing appropriate Scripture.)

Wow! Sometime even I get chills. (Left knowing I need to find other places to preach. People are literally stunned when they hear true Spirit-filled preaching.)

Lead me, Lord. I'll go wherever it pleases You.

No comments:

Post a Comment