Saturday, April 29, 2017

Last Night's Insight from God

The LORD revealed last night that some are using what I've said without giving credit to me at all. We're talking about spiritual "leaders" here. Men who claim women should be silent! They think they are getting away with something, sneaking one by me -- some even are concerned they might get called on it.

My response: Hmmmm. Let me help them:

Take the poem, "Little Innocents" and share it as far and wide as you dare.

Take another, like, "Weep" and broadcast it.

Request use of the art. Did I not make it to save little babies? Was not God the One who enabled my hands? What would I loose if more are saved? (Yes, I do ask for a very, small percentage if used to raise funds; but use is FREE if you just want to save babies.)

Take my writings, my prophecies and scatter them far and wide.

Take my reflections and my prayers. Disperse them like seeds.

What I have said is intended to be shared. It isn't my word. It's what God Himself said directly or laid on my heart. GLORY BE TO GOD!!

(Why on earth would I be offended?)

No comments:

Post a Comment