Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Abortion: NOT About Choice

Though I was blessed to be able to be at the pit twice this week already, yesterday was a very rough day. It started when I had a divine appointment with a moth...er -- the first mother to come to kill. She was very sad, and very willing to talk, desiring help. So, I was counseling her, comforting her -- "We'll help you. We're here for you"; then the armed guard comes out.

He tells her, "This is a really mean lady. (meaning, me) If you have an appointment, you have to go in. You have to pull into the parking lot." She was stalled outside, hesitant and crying. He's armed, and insistent.

I had said, "You don't want to go in there. If you need help, we'll help you. Whatever you need, we'll find a way. They kill children, and you don't really don't want to kill your child."

She had answered, "Yes, but things happen."

I had answered, "Yes, but we don't kill the children for our mistakes." Which, of course, made her cry all the more, but she also agreed with me.

This mother really did not want to go into the pit. She clearly wanted our help. She was responding to me, and reaching out -- physically to me. I was responding to her as any mother would, touching her gently, lovingly. But the armed guard insisted, and women are often afraid of disobeying an armed man when they are vulnerable. So, in she went. Then, of course, he insisted she drive all the way around to the back -- knowing I would not be able to properly invite her out to continue our discussion -- again, insisting that she "had" to.

She was crying. I was crying, and there was angel watching. So, I sent him in, and he did go. However, angels will not force us. No, they stop at the free-will line. I know he encouraged her to come out, but she did not -- at least not while I was still onsite.

Then a black couple went in, and I said, "Don't Black lives matter to you? This is a precious little black baby. You should love it, not kill it." And, moments later, the father came out glaring at me furiously. Clearly, she did not really want to kill her child, either, but he insisted.

Anyone who honestly believes abortion is about a "woman's choice" has no idea what really goes on at the pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment