Thursday, November 10, 2016

Let Me Be Clear

It's clear to me that many do not understand why I am so upset about this election. So let me make it clear.

That God might use Trump is not the point. That Trump might do some "good" things isn't the point, either. No, the real point here is that this people just swallowed the lies of the giant before them. Instead of using your faith to fight him you have bowed down before him in worship. You did not draw your swords. You did not take up your cross. You did not gather a bag... of stones. No, you just surrendered. And, now, you expect God to give you the victory. You didn't report to the battlefield, but God should bless you?

For three things we are in judgment:

1. The love of other gods
2. The disrespect of the cross, and
3. The shedding of innocent blood.

Yet, you submitted to and fully supported someone who had already promised to do nothing for the children, whose actions prove a lack of respect for God, and is well known as a lover of money.

You were not Daniels. You showed no kinship to Shaddrack, nor agreement with David. You forgot that God looks at the heart. He knows you feared man more than Him. He knows you did not truly consider that He was able to slay this Goliath, cool this furnace, or bind these lion's mouths.

Like the Israelites who heard of the giants, and feared to cross over, you balked at taking your stand with God. Actually, you did far worse, because you attributed the giant to being "of God", accusing Him of willingly being coupled with wickedness!

I don't do politics because I'm political. No, I do politics to God's glory. This election was all about turning back from choosing evil. God made this exceptionally clear. So, I pled with you. I gave you the Scriptures, and reasoned with you at length. Some of you quit reading my posts to get away from the word coming from God through me. You turned away, because your mind was already made up.

Brothers and Sisters, God wanted to deliver us, but we would have none of it. So, yes, I'm upset. My heart is broken. I'm perplexed at how you could not see, and would not hear.

These things are never about the show the evil one puts on. All the blustering, self-aggrandizement -- these things are just smoke and mirrors. Yes, the giants bellowed and the hordes of hell roared, but God watched and had a plan, and a purpose in it all. But the circus drew your attention, and the evil one accomplished something very wicked among you. He got you to vote for him once more.

So, I weep. Will we be another 40+ years in bloodshed? No, because God cannot and will not tolerate the shedding of innocent blood that much longer. Will we survive? I'm convinced that depends on whether we truly repent, and right now far too many are convinced they haven't done anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment