Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Crying Unto the LORD

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God. He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

THEN the earth shook and trembled. The foundations of the hills moved and were shaken, because He was wroth. Psa 18: 6, 7

It's no small thing when we cry out unto our LORD. The demons live in fear we'll do just that. What many fail to understand, though, is that the Psalmist was innocent. He did not deserve the wrath poured out on him. So, God took up his case and defended him.

Take care. Examine yourselves. Make certain you are in His will, that you are living in accordance with His will. We were not put here to be lazy; but rather, to produce fruit in keeping with our inheritance to His glory. Then will you cry unto the LORD, and have your cry answered by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment