Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Truth About Trials and Blessings

Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.  Mat 11:28-30

Everyone has troubles. If you work for God, you will be persecuted. It comes with the territory. If you belong to God, you will be persecuted, because those who are truly His do not keep Him to themselves. No, we need to share this wonderful Savior, because we want everyone to be saved.

Life itself is problematic. There is always something going wrong, something or someone that needs "fixing", or some mountain in our path that must be conquered. When we face these problems with Christ, He helps us in so many ways. When we face them without Him, we really are on our own.

I don't know about you, but I do know that every decision I made without Him turned out disastrous. All the major ones I remember were just epic fails. However, when I do as He wills, things work out. And, the more of myself I give over to Him, the better my life gets. His yoke really is light.

The thing is to determine before you encounter trials and troubles to stay with Him, regardless. The devil will do everything he can to separate you, to silence you . . . to make you ineffective, and God will let him test you to see if your heart is faithful. Hold fast, because the blessing are on the other side, and they are truly worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment