Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Shocking Word from God

For the past two nights I have encountered a strong angel in my living room. It’s been quite startling, because they usually watch from the shadows. This one has been insistent, almost pushy. He was so insistent the first night that I dropped to my knees before him and began to pray. Last night, after considering how he has been, I went back into the living room and rebuked him, “Saying IF you are here for God, then His will be done; but IF you are not His, then back to the p...it with you, for I am His and I have the authority to send you back.” (He didn’t leave.) This morning the LORD gave me this word:

Does God ever get tired of repentance? Does He ever abandon us to the sin we love?

Then said the LORD unto me, “Though Moses and Samuel stood before Me, yet My mind could not be toward this people. Cast them out of My sight, and let them go forth.”

And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, ‘Whither shall we go forth?’ then thou shalt them, “Thus saith the LORD, ‘Such as for death, to death; and such as for the sword, to the sword; and such as for the famine, to the famine; and such as for the captivity, to the captivity.’” Jer 15:1, 2

“For who shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem? Or who shall bemoan thee? Or who shall go aside to ask how thou doest?”

“Thou hast forsaken Me,” saith the LORD. “Thou art gone backward. Therefore will I stretch forth My hand against thee, and destroy thee. I am weary with repenting.”


“And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land. I will bereave them of children. I will destroy My people, since they return not from their ways.”
Jer 15:5-7

Yes, God wearies of repentance that is of word, but not action. As a nation, that is exactly what we have done. We elected a man to make us “great again” who will not end the slaughter of innocents, and intends to keep the perversions instilled by the last administrations. In short, we chose our god of wealth and comfort; rather than, the true holiness of God. Yet, most still expect this to end in our restoration.

God does not change. There is no greatness without Him.

“I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot. I would thou wert cold or hot. So then, because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth.” Rev 3:15, 16

No comments:

Post a Comment