Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Today's Prayer

Thank You, Lord, for this day -- for Who You are and all You've done.
Help me to make the best of all my resources -- to put You first, and serve You diligently. 
My hope, my peace, my all rest in You, and I am completely confident that You are able and willing to deliver. 
Lead me to the work You would have me do and glorify Yourself in it. 
Let not my feet be stilled nor my tongue be silent until I have done all that You have called me to. Even this day, Lord, let me be of use to You. Pleasing You is the wind beneath my wings.
I fear and adore You with the same breath. My heart yearns to be ever nearer to You. Have mercy on me for You are my everything. 
I am but a speck of dust in a whirlwind, but You are the Ultimate Supreme -- holy and worthy beyond compare. I humble myself before You for You are too great for me. I wilt before You then You stand me up like a warrior -- as a mighty, fearful warrior and even great evil trembles. They do not see me as myself. No, they see You, backing me up -- a little girl with her Father behind her then they wilt and run screaming.
Today, Lord, while it is still today lead me as You will. I will go. Though the wind howls around me, and mine enemies are many; I will go. You are my Heavenly Father. How can I not?
Glorify Yourself this day, for You, O LORD, are worthy of all glory.
In Yeshua's name. Amen and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment