Saturday, August 20, 2016

Like Elijah

I have had some tell me that I am "too harsh", that I should be "nicer". I tell those who slaughter children the absolute truth of Scripture, and I do not hold back. God is angry. He hates the shedding of innocent blood. It is an abomination He hates (Pro 6:16, 17), and He calls those who do is wicked (Exo 23:7).  They are headed for hell, and I do not pretend otherwise. Some say that's mean. I say it's mean to let them traipse into hell unwarned.

Not only do I preach the truth of God's word onsite outside these pits of hell, I call out to the workers as they are going in. I tell them God is holy, exceedingly so. I warn them that He will not allow them in His heaven, because they are wicked in His eyes. I call on them to consider Who He really is and repent. My witness is part admonition, and part pleading. I really don't want them punished. I want them saved, but they cannot be saved until they stop partnering with the devil in slaughtering children. (Yes, I tell them that, too.)

Does this make them uncomfortable? You bet it does. It should, because God is not some weak-kneed pseudo-god that we can push around. No, He'll not be mocked. They will reap what they sow, and they are, after all, sowing torture and death into their field of life. So, they should be worried. I certainly would be.

However, to turn someone from as powerful a lie as abortion, we have to be flat out honest with them.  We have to quit pretending like this is just a "choice", that while it upsets God it doesn't make Him angry. It does make Him angry. It is a nation-killing offense. We should speak to them like this is so, because it is. (Deu 19:10) It brings the curses of God down upon those who kill, those who assist, and those who do nothing to stop it (Deu 28:15).

The other things I do assist the witness I bring. I take authority over the site when I arrive, then I bind, rebuke, and cast out the demonic entities. Then I pray, calling on God to send forth His waring angels to work according to His will, and that He make these workers of iniquity (clinic personnel) aware of who they partner with.

Does this work? You bet it does. They tremble when I show up. They get agitated and they agitate their prey. I believe this is why the Lord told me I was like Elijah. I confront them head on. But God has led me to do this, and He backs me up. They are really afraid of me. No, they are terrified of the God I serve. He sends mighty angels with me, and they come to do serious battle.

So what has been the result of this. Well, we now know that there has been quite a change in personnel. They had been showing clear signs of conviction, acting out outrageously. Now, many of them are just gone.

Listen, folks, this isn't about me. It is about using God's word and our Biblical authority wisely, but we have to be onsite to do these things. That is why we must get up and go. I do not recommend, though, that everyone try to take authority. Those who do not know who they are in Christ absolutely should not. These things are dangerous, and should only be confronted by those who have God's authority to do so.

How many death-pits can we shut down by speaking so? (Having to constantly replace their employees will be a real problem for them.) Likely all of them, because it isn't "us" that sends them packing. It's God answering the faith of our commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment