Sunday, February 2, 2014

FYI -- A Few Relevant Facts

Just for the record the things posted on this blog, unless otherwise noted, are things I have written personally. Some are things I've written over the years, especially the poetry/songs. In contrast, most of the prose is recent.

I do not write to please myself or satisfy some need for attention. Obviously, I do not write to tickle ears. I write because I am a called Witness. It is my job to share what He tells me.

While many are writing for fame or fortune, my goal is to reach those who can be reached with the truth that God has made broadly apparent to me. Some think me too harsh, but we live in a time of judgment. Many of our spiritual leaders know this to be true -- yes, I've had more than one admit this to me privately -- but they aren't willing to say so publicly. I, on the other hand, have witnessed God's judgment and do not want your blood on my hands.

No, I would rather be despised than guilty of such an atrocity. So, when you copy from my posts, do add my name. Not so that I can make a name; but rather, in order that others may come and feast on the rest of the truth shared here.

God's peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment