Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brief Update

I have been crazy busy, but I made out to the pit to witness and preach several times anyway. One morning was spent in court, taking a violent man to task for his aggressions at the pit. 
Despite having a judge who made it clear he did not want to rule in our favor, our testimony left him little choice. According to the prosecutor the first two witnesses sealed the case. (I was the first of those.)
I have also been reaching out to the mother I turned several months ago. Her due date is quickly upon us. The good news is, though, that she is doing well and is ready -- even excited (yeah!) about her child.
Between allergies and a virus I haven't been online much, but I am hoping to work on a new piece today. Until, the Lord bless and keep those who are His, and convict and deliver those who aren't to His great glory.

In Him,

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment